Monday, July 9, 2012

assalamualaikum!
good evening everyone!

2 days ago, we just arrived from singapore. we had a very nice trip around singapore with our best buddies from 3rd grader Hua Yi Secondary School 2012/2013! thanks for your warm welcome guys! especially my best buddy Hilman!

that's Hilman. he looks like a good boy. but actually, he isn't. hahahahaha just kidding man!
yeah, we had a very nice time together, studied in class, went to the jurong point, library, science centre, and had a very amazing dinner together in a place (I don't know the name) hahahaha. and I have a friend too, his name is bram. and this photo was taken on our farewell dinner with bram's buddies, haziq.
the left in the front is haziq, bram's buddy. then there are hilman, marcus, wayne, danang, me, and bram.




now, I really miss them. I hope we can do something all together again with you all guys! and I will meet you guys one day. together. like before. it's very nice to know you all :')









here's some photos. I know that I will miss those time. thanks for the past Hua Yi students! but life must go on. see you in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment